At Accord ElectroPower., we constantly endeavor to accomplish market recognition as a leading manufacturer in its class and total customer satisfaction through continual improvement in our existing manufacturing process and development of new products according to market requirement.
Routine Tests as per IS 2026 & IEC 60076
Our products go through a regular Routine Tests & Quality Checks for all parameters as per IS & IEC guidelines to meet the highest quality standards in the industry. We have state-of-the-art Testing Facilities to carry out 12 types of different Routine Tests as per IS 2026 & IEC 60076.
List of Routine Tests
- Measurement of Winding Resistance
- Measurement of Voltage Ratio
- Measurement of Polarity & Vector Group
- Measurement of Short Circuit Impedance
- Measurement of No Load Losses & Current
- Measurement of Load Losses
- Measurement of Insulation Resistance
- Separate Source Ac Voltage Withstand Test
- Induce Over Voltage Withstand Test
- BDV Of Transformer Oil
- Oil Pressure Test
- Special Type Tests – We can also test the transformers for Temperature Rise, Noise Level, Capacitance and Ten Delta, Tank Vacuum & Pressure Test.
Accord ElectroPower has its manufacturing facility of Approx 10000 Sq. Ft. dust free covered area of pre fabricated engineering building with a total area of 15000 Sq. Ft. to manufacture the quality transformers. The plant has the complete set up of state of art production and testing facility, equipped with all modern PLC based LV and HV Winding Machines, Insulation Machines, Fabrication plant, Oven, Oil filtration plant, Oil storage Tanks, Vacuum Pressure Impregnation plant, Overhead Crane and other supporting machineries and tools.
The Plant has a complete set of all modern Testing equipments including Yakogawa makes Power Analyzer and other test kits, all the testing equipments are duly calibrated from NABL Accredited calibration laboratory.